Ok...here we go,
This is my first blog eveeerrrr, yes I know, what rock have I been hiding under?
There is a lengthy answer to this, but I won't bore you with it now..... hey, that gives you something to look forward to further down the track in my blogging experience.

So, please treat me gently, I know my blog looks crap and my words are not beautiful and flowing, but I knew if started fussing about it I would never get this out into the world......not that I expect anyone to read it :)

Thank you gorgeous Effy for giving me the push I needed to get started. I am hoping with each post I will improve with getting the words to flow and also the mechanics of the whole blog thingy, like how to put up Effy's button and hopefully make my blog look gorgeous......please don't hold your breath though.

I am a little behind in starting the blog every day in September, but only 1 day....Yay! That is easily fixed, here is hoping I get through the month, it is a huge challenge for me, but that story is for another day as well.....geeeze this could easily end up the least read blog ever :)

The first prompt ...start where you are, what is happening now.... well I think I have almost covered this already. I should mention I am having a brain explosion trying to get all this blogging thingy together and into the world without it being "perfect". Yes you guessed it I have a perfectionism problem, major, major problem. I will probably not sleep very well tonight worrying about putting this out into cyberspace without it being perfect.....arrrgghh...I am my own worst enemy, are there many others out there who have this problem, how do you deal with it? So if my blog suddenly disappears you will know why, perfectionism rearing its ugly head.

Well, I have probably bored you to tears by now so I will say good night/morning to all, thank you for reading my little corner of the blogging world.

Wishing you love, light and peace always

Comments

  1. I think you are off to a splendid start! I've been blogging for 8 years? 10 years? Something like that, and I am having trouble figuring out how to share the button as well. It's been ages since I had to share one. Blogging though, is a learning experience I think no matter how long you are doing it. Plus you are on one of the easier platforms to blog on. Welcome to the blogging world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement, it is much appreciated ❤️

      Delete
  2. YAY for getting your blog going and posting! I'm doing Effy's blog-along too. I'm so glad you wrote this and hit the publish button, and I hope your blog doesn't disappear. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, these lovely comments help push me to keep going ❤️

      Delete
  3. You have accomplished the most difficult thing ever - you made your first post. Welcome to the blogging world! :o) And believe me, you are your own toughest critic. I think your words are lovely, especially as they are coming from your beautiful heart. And don't think of yourself as behind. You are never behind, you start where you are and go forward. Your blog is fine, a very lovely, minimalist look. The other things, like adding the buttons and gadgets, will come if you want them to. Your words and thoughts are the most important thing on a blog, and you have that. :o)

    Love and light and big hugs back at ya'. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for wonderful welcome Lisa, and your very kind comments about my blog, it is very reassuring for me xx

      Delete
  4. I love that you just DOVE IN. Super proud. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did just dive in at the deep end...I am still surprised that I did, it feels wonderful :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 blogging with Effy in September