And the Blue ribbon award goes tooooooo.....

Yes, you guessed it, our own awesome Effy.......Yay.......

Effy is always there for us, getting it all done and wrangling those ducks in lovely rows, no matter what the universe throws at her...... yes, she is definitely the Queen of getting shit done, and I only hope when I grow up I can be like her, even just a little bit would be nice......there are many an unwrangled duck in my world, and boy are they noisey!

When I saw these pins I knew where the top blue ribbon belonged, so now there is one on the way across the sea with lots of love to "our Queen". May you wear it with pride Effy.

As we near the end of blogging everyday in Sep with Effy, I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to Effy for giving us the nudge, and also well done to all who have participated...you are all awesome! I enjoy reading your words, thank you for sharing them, and I hope to continue to follow many blogs. I may even write a few more posts myself, so stay tuned.

I am going to try and put a link to the pins in case you know someone who deserves one, I am in no way affiliated, just the right thing to do, Jodi Carlton is the hardworking designer, and her designs are (c)



                           Thanks again Effy, and Happy Birthday, party till you drop!

                              As always,wishing everyone love, light and peace, xxxx

There are no pins in Jodi's etsy shop at the moment but she will be putting more up soon.Pin link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 blogging with Effy in September